Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Baby is One

My sweet little man turns one tomorrow!!! I could go on and on forever about how much I love my guy. He is the greatest. He learns so quickly and is doing a lot of new things now and just becoming his own person.

He thinks he's soooo big. Here he is brushing his own teeth. LOL.


He has a lot of opinions of his own now and definitely does not hold back telling us what he wants.  
Throwing a big old tantrum...
Back to himself...
I like Emmy sneaking in on this one.






How did a year fly by so fast?  He is so big. :)



Here are lot's of good Smith videos from the past month or so...

Walking!! This guy can walk and stand up on his own but still crawls most the time. I'm ready for him to just go for it all the time! Smith loves this green chair. He is so possessive of it and goes crazy when anyone else is touching it or sitting in it. He tries to push us out of it. So funny. Wresting! Smith wants to be part of what the big kids are doing... Singing the alphabet Sliding by himself I like how he grunts in this video while he's trying to climb on his toy - and then he and Emmy read together. Zane's also silly singing about his underpants in the background. Feeding himself  I had to take a video of him wrapping this necklace around his neck - scary! No wonder I have to keep my eye on him every second and am constantly baby proofing. Silly boy

No comments: