Friday, October 19, 2012

Wedding

My aunt Tracy got married last week in Boulder.  Our kids had been talking about it for weeks ahead of time.  They were so excited to get all dressed up and were especially looking forward to dancing.  Well, the experience lived up to their expectations.  They had soooo much fun partying with family.

Here's my handsome boy!
 

Here's my mom with my niece Molly and Pappy with Smith

 Emmy loved wearing this Hello Kitty dress that she borrowed from a friend.  She practiced spinning in it about 100 times before we got there so she'd be ready for the dance floor.

 Yep, Grandma wouldn't give Molly up to anyone else...
 Emmy's blurry in this pic but I like their expressions.  Haha
 Smith and Grandpa Jack

He met a little girl there and loved her.  He followed her around for a while and kept trying to get her.

 Emmy with her cousin Sam
 Smith never stops moving - his sippy cup is flying up and down by his face.
 Zane with his mustache on - he was on the move all night too.
 Molly with her mom, Jord.
 My sister Nell and me
 Zane wanted to bring a short sleeved shirt along for when he got too hot dancing.  But he still wanted his tie on.
 Walking all over the place
 Silly girl

 Later on that night, Emmy came and asked me if I brought her pillow, bed, and stuffed animals along bc she was so tired.  A few minutes later, she found this couch and laid down and zonked out for the night.
 Jordan, me, Shannah, and Nell

Smith was so happy the whole night.  He was laughing, dancing, and trying to keep up with the big kids.  He didn't end up finally falling asleep at home well after 10:00.





No comments: