Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sister Time

A couple weeks ago, Jord and I hopped in the car with all the kids and drove up to visit Nell in Greeley.  It turned out to be such a fun day. There's nothing better than good quality time with my sisters. We helped Nell take down an art show and then ate lunch at McDonalds and then spent time at her house.

We made a triple batch of pumpkin cookie dough to divide up and bake later.  



 We also had a dance party of course


 And played in the leaves outside
Em was blowing a dandelion at Molly







 You can barely see Smith hiding behind Emmy
 This was right before Zane hit Molly right in the head with the rake.  Oops.
 Haha - don't know what he was doing



 I love Smith's hands after throwing the leaves

 This was me stopping Emmy from dumping a million more leaves straight onto Molly's head.
 My three sweet ones





No comments: