Sunday, June 28, 2015

Summer Misc.

Here are some little moments in the midst of big ones.

Playdate with friends.


 We headed to a park one afternoon, just the three kids and I, and they played FOREVER. They came up with a ton of ideas of what to do and had fun as friends.  It was so great.
 Smith had left his shoes at home without me even noticing, so he played in socks! Haha. By the end, he had his shirt off, a huge hole in one sock, water dumped on him.  Such a silly man.
 For Father's Day, we took Zack out for lunch and then went out with my dad for dinner.  I'm so thankful that my kids have such an amazing dad, and I'm also super thankful for my dad!
 Here's the crew at dinner - we came to celebrate Grandma Fran's life (our second annual dinner for her).
 Little Champ Camp - um, 3 year olds playing t-ball and doing drills is so cute.

 Zane had to get sealant on his teeth, so he and I got to go to the dentist, and then I took him on a "date" He wanted to go bowling and eat nachos so that's what we did.  Spending time with him is sooooo much fun. He's completely himself, happy, easy going, and sweet.  One on one time is my favorite.


 They had a new arcade that he got to play in too.  He was loving life.
 When Emmy comes across a book she can read, she wants to read it to everyone.  She'll call people over, one at a time, and read it, over and over and over.  So cool.

 This guy is outrageous at hitting balls. This morning, Zack took him out to hit in the backyard.  He was hitting like crazy, even hit one straight at Zack and knocked his coffee all over him.


 Family Zoo day
 This is the way to to - Two strollers and two big kids pushing
 The donkey was up close and personal


 Feeding the birds

 Flamingos, Emmy's pink favorites


No comments: