Saturday, August 30, 2014

Last Days of Summer

We squeezed in one last day at our local water park.  These guys are too cute.

 Some early morning snuggles with my little man.

 Last day of summer before Zane started school!!
 On Zane's first day of school, the other two kids and I snuck over to a fun park together.  Emmy and Smith were bed buddies.





 Emmy has been so into Little Mermaid lately.  She just wants to sit and listen to the soundtrack over and over (and wear her princess gloves of course.)
 This is Smith and Em playing Rapunzel.  Smith is Flynn Ryder usually, but sometimes Emmy gets him to dress up like a fellow princess.  They've had to bond since Zane's been in school all day.

 Em went to a weeknight birthday parties with some of her friends.  It was at Jump City - she had never been there before and had so much fun.
 Jord and I took Smith and Molly to their LAST gym class last week.  I took all 3 of my kids to My Gym to get some awesome one on one time in and all 3 of them (and Molly) grew so much in the class and got so much out of it. It will always be one of my favorite memories.  So since they stopped offering morning classes that worked for me to take Smith and Molly, we had to cancel our membership.  I felt emotional because it's just another sign that my BABY is growing up!  They loved this place...




 Here'a picture from our fantasy football draft this year.  We let Zane join our league and stay up late to pick his own team.  And he did end up getting a few Charger's players of course. He was in Heaven. :)

No comments: