Saturday, September 12, 2009

Flinching, Chasing, and Spitting

Zane was being silly on the couch and Emerson was watching...but as he got sillier and louder she started flinching and blinking really hard. She's pretty sensitive to noise, so you can imagine her reactions to a 2 year old loud, energetic boy! I also like how she's sitting up so much better, but still tips over a lot.



Zane loves the mouse Gus Gus from Cinderella. He wants to watch that movie a lot and I think it basically has nothing to do with Cinderella, but it's because he loves the mice, especially Gus Gus. So, the other day when I went to get him out of his bed, he asked for Gus Gus to get him out of bed and wouldn't let me get him. So I went downstairs to get him and pretended to bring him back up in my hands and once I got to his bed I pretended he jumped out and then we went on a big chase. Ever since then he loves pretending to catch him and have him jump out of his hands. I also love how he actually looks for him. He's getting so good at using his imagination.

Chasing Gus Gus from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.

Emerson has been experimenting lately with new sounds with her mouth. Her latest is spitting all the time. She spits when she's happy and spits when she's mad and spits when she's crying. It's pretty hilarious, especially when she's laying on her back and it sprays all over her face, like in this video.

New Sounds from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Lori Arnold said...

I love your blog. The video of Emerson "spitting" is just too cute and Zane has such a good imagination. It is so fun watching your kids grow!! :-)

Ashley said...

In the first video, Emerson looks JUST like Zack when she starts crying. Haha.
You're such a good mom.