Thursday, November 12, 2009

Swinging

The other day, I took my two monkeys to the park and we had the best time. Zane was awesome and so happy the whole time, maybe because he had Emerson as an audience laughing at him the whole time. She sat in her stroller and watched every move he made and was just entertained by everything around her. He kept saying things like, "Look, Emerson...I'm climbing up the stairs!" or "Look, Emmy, I'm going down the slide!" Then we got to the swings and Emerson got to try them out for the first time. I was giving Zane "underdogs" and then he wanted down so he could give Emmy underdogs. Emmy loved swinging so much. It was great. I forgot my camera so I had to take pictures and video on my phone.


Zane tried out the big boy swing for about 20 seconds and then wanted down.
Emerson's first time swinging...






2 comments:

Lori Arnold said...

What a fun day at the park!! I just think it is so cute how well Zane and Emerson play together!! :-)

Ashley said...

They are so cute!
I'm babysitting all the time over Christmas break. I've already decided.