Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Few More Zane Updates...

Zaney Boy...

* Says, "No way" and "I'm serious" and "I wasn't expecting that" a lot. He uses awesome adjectives - "thoughtful, loving, interesting," etc.

* Likes to dress up like Spiderman so he can "save the day." Yesterday, when we turned off the TV, Emmy sadly asked for it back and Zane told her very seriously, "Don't worry, Emmy. I'll handle this!" and he went over to push the play button for her. So funny.

* When he's trying to play with her, he says, "Make space for me, please."

* I asked him to do his puzzle by himself so I could get something done and he said, "I can't do this puzzle alone because it will absolutely make me too lonely."

* Has started giving us ultimatums when he's upset. Like he'll say, "I'm NEVER going to stop crying because I'm so upset." or "I won't stop fussing until you give me what I want." or "No, I'll NEVER do that...no way." It's hard to watch him trying to be more independent before our eyes and see such a change in attitude. Yikes!

No comments: